Now hiring, Licensed Saleperson(s) and Rental Agents
Begin your "career" today in Real Estate:
Help wanted, No experience Necessary! Will Train
I am looking to include newly Licensed Real Estate Salespersons who will be given new business leads as well as generate your own leads. Candidate(s) should possess a pleasant personality and like networking. Salespersons are needed in the Suffolk, Nassau Counties, Queens & Brooklyn areas. Let’s get started today, so that you can begin to secure commission checks. You can work your own hours. Training and support are provided. So if you already hold a job, are in school or are returning to the workforce this may be the career for you.
If you have not done so, these are some of the steps that you will need to take. If you are licensed, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule interview
- Register for Class if not Licensed
- Attend and pass 75 Hours Salesperson Class.
- Pass the New York State Real Estate Exam
- Receive License
- Receive coaching, training and support
- Begin Flexible Work Schedule- Full-time or Part-time
- Match buyer to seller or seller to buyer
- Service the file or property
- Facilitate by negotiating, following up and follow through
- Finally, close the deal.
If you are not licensed there are marketing and administrative tasks that are available just apply.
Call 516-385-1880 to schedule apt.